- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:IPXPRO/32098
- Closing Date:09 Jun 2023
• Iplex Supporting the Haughton Pipeline Project in Townsville
• Interviewing now for a July Start date!
• Great Remuneration Package Available for the Right Person
At Iplex “We Know Water” Our Mission - delivering innovative solutions, sustainable water management solutions, trusted for generations. Our vision is to provide safe and secure water to the world around us. Our Purpose is to solve Australia’s water challenges. Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately help us on our journey.
We offer our clients a comprehensive, solution-based service underpinned by a philosophy of genuinely working together to support the growth of their businesses.
The Haughton Pipeline project is a major piece of infrastructure for Townsville and will be constructed over an 18-month period. Iplex is supplying GRP pipe and fittings to Townsville City Council (TCC) who will free issue to the Contractors installing the pipe.
About the role
We are getting ready for Stage 2 of the Haughton Pipeline Project, a great way to support the community and offer more roles to the Townsville people. We are looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to join our Project Team on an 18-Month Contract to coordinate and lead a small team to ensure all stock is accounted for, maintain inventory records, ensure collections are current and correct, and oversee all safety and compliance on site. This role is suited to someone with a Forklift license and ideally First Aid. There are 4 Major Sites that you may need to operate from within a short radius of each other.
Skills and Experience
- Experience leading a team in a warehouse environment
- Understanding of sorting out orders and any discrepancies
- Knowledge of building establishing systems & processes
- Experience in driving EHS success and initiatives with your team
- You are a clear and concise communicator
- Ability to lead from the front and not be afraid to get your hands dirty
- Excellent Customer interaction skills & ability to build relationships
- Understand how to plan & organise tasks across logistics & construction
- Excellent attention to detail with clear communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Project/Visio).
- Experience with JD Edwards would be advantageous
- Forklift and First Aid Certificate highly regarded
Why Join our Projects Team?
- Full training for the suitable candidate
- Access to Fletcher Building Perks and Rewards
- Long Term Maximum Term Contract – 18-Months
- Tool of Trade Vehicle provided
- Opportunity to apply for new roles inhouse
- Excellent salary package
- Be part of a local large project
This is an amazing role to apply for if you have the right experience and are excited to do your bit for the local Townsville community. The Project is due to start in July! Only candidates residing in Townsville will be considered.
Make your move to the Iplex Major Projects Team Today