Assistant Branch Manager - Tradelink Pakenham
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:10 Jun 2023
Want to work with a team of real, sleeves-up, get-the-job-done people? At a place where you get to help people out and see familiar faces every day while serving plumbers and builders?
At Tradelink, we’re about much more than just making a sale. We really value the relationships with our customers and believe in creating great experiences and finding solutions for every single one. Why? So they’ll come back to see us for their next project… and the one after that! Your role as an Assistant Branch Manager? Helping to make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
There’s never been a better time to join us - with a clear vision and strategy in place, we’re making great progress. As an Assistant Branch Manager, you’ll have the guts and heart to be bold. You’ll know what it takes to help make a branch successful, and you won’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get the job done - from supporting the daily operations, to helping our customers, you’ll work hard to make it happen. Does this sound like you? Read on!
As an Assistant Branch Manager, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- You’ll have safety at the heart of how you work, with a real focus on supporting the team to go home safe everyday
- You’ll engage with the team and be a natural go-to person, motivating them to do great work whilst building their knowledge and skills
- You'll help with the direction, coordination and oversight on counter sales, picking, packing and dispatch of customer orders
- You’ll work alongside the Branch Manager to help drive the growth and profitability of the branch
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
What matters most is that you’ll really care about your work, the customers, and the people you work with.
You’ll also need:
- An understanding of meeting health & safety requirements
- Experience in cash handling and financial transaction management
- Be a team player: hard-working, humble and ready to get the job done!!
- Be a great communicator: with the team, the customers and the Tradelink community.
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too! Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and back each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- A great incentive program to recognise your performance
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to employee assistance and wellbeing programs
- Great discounts including travel, banking, optical, health insurance and of course massive savings on any Tradelink with Fletcher Building products
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares to grow your financial future
- Leadership development opportunities including formal programs, coaching, mentoring and an employee education fund enabling you to choose your own career development options
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!