Customer Service Specialist - Yard / Bulk Store
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tumu Supplies
- Job Reference:TUMU32154
- Closing Date:09 Jun 2023
Tumu Hawkes Bay is one of the largest building product suppliers on the East Coast of the North Island, including manufacturing our own Frames & Trusses. The business is ever expanding whilst still holding firm to our core values that have guided us to success thus far. Our well-respected company is committed to our clients. Their business success is as important as our own.
TUMU is also part of NZ Distribution which you may recognise as PlaceMakers & Mico which belong to the wider Fletcher Building Group, so the possibilities are endless.
About the role:
Join our Tumu Napier team, working 45 hours per week across 5 days (Monday to Friday) with one rostered Saturday every month. The position is permanent full-time.
This role will be working within a fun and hardworking team, key responsibilities include:
- Meeting & greeting customers and delivering a high level of customer service
- Assisting Trade & DIY customers with product information and technical knowledge
- Preparing orders
- Stock Management in the yard and bulk store
- Housekeeping in the yard and bulk store
About you :
Your flexible approach and excellent customer service skills will certainly come in handy in this busy role :
- A can-do attitude
- A quick learner with a practical hands-on approach
- Forklift OSH and F endorsement or some previous forklift experience (or have a full driver licence and willing to gain Forklift OSH & F endorsement certificate)
- Computer literacy
- Experience in retail / customer service
- An interest or knowledge of building products (or willing to learn)
What’s in it for you?
Remuneration will reflect the position and experience of the preferred candidate including:
- Access to group discounted Health Insurance through Southern Cross
- Professional and personal development
- Access to our Health & Wellbeing initiatives including an Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal performances recognition scheme
- Expect generous staff-buying privileges and genuine opportunities for development that come with being part of the wider Fletcher Building Group
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful Hawkes Bay business.
Please apply today and all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note - A pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required as well as being fully eligible to work in NZ.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.
Attached Document: Customer Service Specilalist - Yard and Bulk Store Position Description.docx