- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Job Reference:FI/32183
- Closing Date:16 Jun 2023
• Excellent Salary Package + Car + Laptop + Phone
• We Support your Career Growth with Training and Mentoring
• Enjoy a role with Autonomy and Flexibility
About Fletcher Insulation
Fletcher Insulation provides quality Australian-made insulation for major residential and commercial construction projects. Pink Batts®, Permastop, and Sisalation are household names in the Australian market and have helped grow the business for over 100 years. We now have manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia creating products focused on innovation, sustainability, and world-leading technology.
About the Role
We are looking for an established and personable Territory Manager to join our Tasmanian Team – based at our Moonah Site. You will be responsible for the Commercial, HVAC, Roofing, and Retail sectors at Fletcher Insulation. We are looking for someone who has a dynamic approach to building relationships, being an extension to our client’s businesses, and ensuring you are the “go-to” for all customer inquiries, to ensure you can create effective solutions!
As there is a lot of autonomy in this position we are wanting to find an individual who thrives and can deliver results, and outcomes, and “make things happen”. We offer a good team, the opportunity to learn new skills, and the autonomy to create your daily routine to ensure you get results!
Skills and Experience
• Experience in Account Management or External Sales Representative
• Full Drivers Licence
• Experience in the Construction or Building Industries
• Confident working with Hot, Warm, and Cold Clients
• Successfully grown targeted accounts in the past
• Strong commercial, planning and analytical skills
• Previous understanding of working to Sales Budgets and Sales Metrics
• Understanding working in a distribution business
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Have used Microsoft Office 360 successfully
• Bold and outgoing personality with a good team attitude!
Why Join Our Team
• Monday to Friday Position
• Enjoy Flexible work Arrangements and Autonomy
• Great Salary Package + Vehicle, Laptop & Phone
• Access to Fletcher Building Discounts, Rewards and Perks!
• 26-Weeks Paid Parental Leave
• Mentoring & Development Programs
• Plenty of Opportunity to Advance you Career!
If you are wanting to take your career and join a leading in insulation then this is your calling! Enjoying working with established accounts and warm leads! Join Fletcher Insulation today