Inwards Goods Team Member- Queenstown
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:14 Jun 2023
PlaceMakers Queenstown provides a busy working environment where we pride ourselves on our customer connection and interactions. Every team member must be great at customer service and value our customers.
The inwards goods position is responsible for managing the receipting of all incoming goods, including stock and our customers special order items. This is done while maintaining teamwork and delivering outstanding service to customers.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for systems, processes, and accuracy to ensure that we continue to be the leading supplier for building materials. To be successful you will also need to build and maintain effective relationships with teammates and customers by being solutions focused.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Full Valid Driver’s Licence
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to build rapport with people from all ages and backgrounds.
- Motivated, Self-driven and able to work independently.
- A strong focus on performance with attention to detail
- Competent computer and numeracy skills
- Proactive- Able to think on your feet and prioritise while under pressure.
- Fit & healthy (regular manual handling is a requirement of the role)
This is a Full-Time Permanent role (42.5 hours), with plenty of training and support!
What’s in it for you?
We have a fantastic and supportive team environment so you will gain an amazing work family! We value work life balance and are closed in the weekends/public holidays so there is plenty of time to enjoy beautiful Queenstown in the weekend.
With your hard work and our support, we can help you to build a career! There are plenty of opportunities within PlaceMakers but being part of Fletcher Building means there are many other staff benefits on offer!
If you are interested in a career where you get as much out as you put in and you are truly recognised and rewarded for your efforts, then click on the link to apply now.
Please note: The following will be required for successful application.
• A pre-employment medical, including drug test will be required
• Evidence of the legal right to work in NZ
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.