Production Planning Officer
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:23 Jun 2023
Welcome to Stramit! We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
Are you our next Production Planner for our Albury team? Please keep reading so we can find out…
The Production planner role is a pivotal one in our business. The primary purpose of this role is to meet customer current and future demand needs for the branch by co-ordinating the forward planning of the factory to ensure raw materials & consumables are always available and to ensure coil & both internal (including branch stock transfers) & external items are sourced.
Main Responsibilities, Key points about this role:
- Monitor branch stock levels on a daily basis and flag potential shortages before they occur
- Understand the manufacturing reporting system & be capable of running continuous adjustments to the plan, coil receipting & branch stock transfers
- Working closely with the Customer Service team to ensure orders are delivered in full on time
- Report to Production Manager daily on any major impacts to customers, deliveries, shortages, etc
- Safety mindset
This is a full time opportunity on site, Monday to Friday . Unfortunately due to the nature of this incredibly important role, you are required to be on site (no wfh)
To be considered for this role, we need from you:
- Are a multi tasking superstar who can prioritise, work at a fast pace absorbing and delivering information
- Fantastic team player who demonstrates excellent customer service skills, backed with strong communication both written and verbal
- Excellent administrative skills, you are a tech savvy individual who can work your way around systems and follow processes. Has a keen eye for the finer details!
- Customer focused with the ability to understand their needs and delivering exceptional results
- Experience in similar role highly regarded, however full training will be provided for this position
- Full working rights in Australia (unrestricted)
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Enjoy Stramit’s FLEX IT work program where we have 2 dedicated onsite workdays for people to collaborate onsite and build more in person connections. (role dependant)
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- We welcome first-time job seekers and youth through our targeted recruitment campaigns and partner with government and community groups to attract people.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’ button or if you would like to speak to someone about this role, please get in touch directly with Emma Kelly, Talent Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!