Marketing Services Executive (13-Months Fixed Term)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Wallboards
- Job Reference:WWB/32248
- Closing Date:16 Jun 2023
Marketing Services Executive – Auckland (13-months Fixed-Term)
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Are you passionate about marketing and ready to make a significant impact in a market-leading company?
We are seeking a talented and driven individual to join our team as the Marketing Services Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the success of our organisation while developing your skills and career in a dynamic industry.
As the Marketing Services Executive, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the marketing team with various events, tasks, and projects. Your key responsibilities will include and not be limited to:
- Assisting and coordinating with the planning and execution of over 120 trade shows, events, and promotional activities annually.
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials, including brochures, presentations, and advertisements.
- Managing the company's online presence, including loading and maintaining website updates and content, analytics monitoring, and improvements.
- General support in the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Collaborating with internal teams and external vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Providing general administrative support to the marketing department, such as budget tracking, report generation, and other ad-hoc tasks.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a marketing role with a focus on events management. Our marketing events are important interfaces to our customers and will be a major aspect of this role. Therefore, you will have demonstrated in the past that you have strong communication skills, exceptional planning, organisational, and project management abilities.
Also, you should be comfortable and proficient in using various marketing tools and software, including CRM systems, apply creative thinking and problem-solving skills where required, and capable of working independently as well as collaborating effectively within a team environment.
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety, and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior caliber and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that come as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to join a second-to-none culture in a Kiwi icon, multi-award-winning business, please apply by visiting fletcherbuilding.com/careers or if you have any queries please email Talent Acquisition Business Partner, Shital Kaur at email@example.com.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.