Sales Support (Iplex, Palmerston North)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex NZ
- Location:Palmerston North
- Job Reference:IPX/32265
- Closing Date:19 Jun 2023
Iplex Pipelines NZ is a leading manufacturer and supplier of plastic pipeline systems in New Zealand. We manufacture and supply plastic pipeline systems for a diverse range of sectors including the plumbing & rainwater, civil, rural, energy & communications. We have approximately 230 employees across operational sites in Palmerston North, Christchurch, Ashburton and Auckland.
We recognise that our people are the source of our success. We foster a culture of respect, trust, innovation and boldness, and promote our employee’s wellbeing and an environment for continuous learning. Along with a generous package of life and income protection, medical insurance, and competitive pay, we offer funding for staff education and upskilling.
Due to internal promotion, we currently have an opportunity for a new Sales Support Specialist to join our fabulous team in Palmerston North where you will support our internal stakeholders as well as be the first point of contact for our external stakeholders. Hours are Monday to Friday, normal business hours, and you will be part of a team of 6. Regular duties include the following:
- Answer calls from customers to provide information on products, orders and other queries.
- Advise customers about promotions and deals offered where appropriate.
- Provide information, advice and updates regarding our goods to our internal teams.
- Enter customer orders into our online systems.
Our customers are at the core of our business and that’s why our Sales Support Team Members need to be customer focused, enjoy building strong relationships and strive to offer the best service. Our preferred candidate will have the following:
- Experience in a customer service or call center environment
- Good computer and keyboard skills, experience with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly, helpful and calm phone manner
- Can cope under pressure in a busy but supportive and friendly team environment.
We are a well-established organisation that provides a positive working environment and career development opportunities. If this sounds like you then please apply today!
Please note, as part of our pre-employment process, any successful applicants will be required to undergo a medical, drug and alcohol test and criminal background check.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.