Customer Delivery Specialist
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:25 Jun 2023
Are you a solution-focused & motivated individual? Do you like a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same? Our team of Customer Delivery Extraordinaires are looking for…
Nōu te rourou | What's in it for you?
- A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes and supporting each other
- Access to training, development, and career progression
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependants
- Access to Fletcher Building Benefits programme including, parental leave, share scheme and staff discounts
Supported by our Plant Manager, you will use your experience and knowledge to help grow and support, not only the site but the wider company as well.
Ko tā mātou mahi | Our Role
Your key responsibilities will be to provide excellence in Customer Services for Firth’s customer-base, for our ready-mix concrete customers here in Napier. You will be playing a key part in the customers journey, answering our busy customer enquiries/requests, coordinating & dispatching deliveries and working closely with our concrete plant teams and drivers. You will build strong relationships with customers internal and external, be involved with problem solving, proactively looking ahead to ensure we are delivering product efficiently, all while keeping our customers informed and up to date with any changes that might affect them.
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu | What You Will Bring
- You are a natural at building strong relationships
- Confident self-starter
- Team player who is adaptable and customer focused
- Providing administration support
- Likes to have a laugh, has a positive attitude and enjoys a fast paced environment
- You might have experience in the construction or concrete industry, although that is not essential as full training will be provided
- Customer service or call centre experience (or able to demonstrate experience in a professional busy environment) You might even be an experienced hospitality worker who is used to being busy and organised, working in a fast paced environment with customers.
In return you will be supported by a fun and inclusive environment. We don't expect you to be an expert but the zeal to learn and passion for customer service will make you stand apart. We have are looking for someone to help us expand our team and take our customer experience to the next level. you might be an experienced customer service whiz looking for a change or a construction worker wanting a new challenge or even a barrister wanting to change paths, we are open to making this role work for the right team player with a great positive attitude so if you are willing to learn we are happy to teach you!
About our Company
Firth is a leading supplier of ready mixed concrete, masonry products and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. With a team of approx. 700 people, working in 80 sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three product groups, Certified, Masonry and Dricon.
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description. We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.