National Operations Support Manager - Tradelink Support Office Banyo
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:30 Sep 2023
At Tradelink, we believe in going beyond just making a sale. Our goal? To provide the best solution for every single customer and keep pace with their needs. Your role as a National Operations Support Manager? Helping the Tradelink community make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
As a National Operations Support Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager of Operations and our broader branch network to play a vital role in ensuring operational efficiency and customer satisfaction through loss prevention activities, internal audits, fleet optimisation and leading business improvement projects.
As a National Operations Support Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Loss prevention activities: Implement effective measures to prevent loss and minimize risks within the organisation
* Leading internal audits: Coordinate and lead the evaluation and improvement initiatives across our national branch network to ensure consistent operational standards and customer satisfaction
* National fleet operations: Optimize fleet management strategies, enhance delivery efficiency, and ensure that our fleet is well located and fit for purpose
* Lead Operations work-streams to improve transactional efficiency and identify opportunities for process optimization
* Lead business improvement projects and operational projects: Take ownership of business improvement projects and other operational initiatives, such as the deployment of Kronos, to drive efficiency and productivity across the organization
* Actively demonstrate safe work processes, and behaviors and ensure these are followed by all Tradelink employees
* Proven experience in a similar Operations Management role, preferably within the retail or distribution industry
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, preferably within a large, multi-site, national organisation
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire teams
* Excellent project management abilities, with a track record of successfully delivering operational improvements
* Business process improvement and change management experience
* Demonstrated expertise in fleet operations and logistics management
* Sound knowledge of loss prevention techniques and inventory management practices
* Demonstrated expertise in driving business efficiency through process improvement initiatives
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively and influence change with stakeholders at all levels
* Competitive salary package.
* Staff discounts on various products and services, including banking, optical, health insurance, and Fletcher Building businesses.
* Parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers.
* Access to a company share scheme with free award shares.
* Leadership development opportunities, including formal programs, coaching, mentoring, and an education fund for personal career development.
Why Join Tradelink?
Real People, Always: Be part of a supportive team where the concept of "teamwork" is truly valued.
Strong Relationships: Experience true partnership and collaboration, where colleagues help and protect each other to achieve shared success.
Abundant Opportunities: With branches across the country and an evolving support office, the potential for growth and advancement is limitless.
Embrace Challenges: Tradelink encourages boldness and provides a platform for your achievements to be recognized and celebrated.
If you are ready to seize this exciting opportunity and take your career to new heights with Tradelink, apply today with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and making your career happen, the Tradelink way!