Key Account Manager- Tradelink Support Office
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:31 Oct 2023
Want to make a real difference for a respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people? People who not only understand true partnership but also believe in out-caring and out-working our competitors, all in the name of serving our customers?
At Tradelink, we believe in going beyond just making a sale. Our goal? To provide the best solution for every single customer, and keep pace with their needs. Your role as a Key Account Manager? Helping the Tradelink community make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
There’s never been a better time to join us as a Key Account Manager - with a clear vision and strategy in place, we’re making great progress.
Bringing a level of energy and resilience to your role, you’ll roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. As the driving force behind sales team revenue, you’ll work with our biggest current and future customers, building relationships and helping find solutions. Sound like you? Read on!
As a Key Account Manager, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- You’ll drive growth for the business, using your sharp business mind and real, get-the-job-done approach.
- You’ll create and execute sales plans and channel your sales know-how to connect with and create new leading customers and identify new market opportunities.
- You’ll champion service delivery by building true partnerships and always looking for solutions. But you’ll also raise the bar, seeking out new and better ways to exceed our customers' expectations.
- You’ll work with the branches and our people, helping each other out because we know we’re better together.
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
The work we do often isn’t easy, but like the rest of our people, you won’t be afraid to put in the hard yards to deliver results that matter - for our customers and the business.
You’ll need a strong knowledge of sales cycles and strategies and some runs on the board to prove it! We’re also looking for:
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales environment and managing sales-related administration procedures including quoting and pricing, sales reports, CRM systems and account queries.
- An understanding of leading and meeting occupational health & safety requirements and building a safety-first culture.
- To be a team player: hard-working, approachable and ready to get the job done!!
- A valid driver’s licence.
Above all, you’ll really care about your work and the people, and delivering results that matter.
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too, here at Tradelink. Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and protect each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- A company car and incentive program
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares
- Leadership development opportunities including formal programs, coaching, mentoring and an education fund enabling you to chose your own career development options
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!