- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:FCE10054395
- Closing Date:30 Sep 2023
Brian Perry Civil is a leading and award-winning New Zealand specialist foundation and civil contractor. As part of the Fletcher Building Group, we undertake a wide range of challenging civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific.
About You / The Role
We are looking for an Expediting Manager to join our Auckland Procurement team. This is a permanent full time role will be based at our Onehunga facility.
As our Expediting Manager you will provide support to the Procurement/Expediting/Shipping function for Brian Perry Civil and the wider FCC group, to ensure that project material requirements are actioned and meet project targets.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Manage workflows and prioritise requisitions based on best for business outcomes.
- Engage and clearly communicate with internal Project Delivery & New Business teams as well as external Stakeholders.
- Oversee the Procurement of goods from national and international sources.
- Arrange freight and shipping to domestic and international location (specifically the South Pacific Region).
- Ensure appropriate paperwork and clearances are in place to ensure a smooth transition of goods.
- Provides administrative support to the wider Procurement and Accounts teams to ensure accurate and up-to-date financial data.
- Drive the Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and Sustainability requirements.
- Working in the construction industry isn’t a must, but would be beneficial, but previous experience in a similar Expediting role is essential.
- A confident leader that can Manager and Support their team to achieve performance excellence. Team orientated and can do attitude is a must.
- A strong grounding and Network in Freight Forwarding and Distribution circles (Domestic and Overseas).
- Clear and definitive communication ability – both written and verbal.
- Strong ability to liaise with numerous stakeholders (internal and external)
- Excellent time management, and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to adapt and thrive under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Financial proficient.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary package + great employee benefits, including educational support
- Clear opportunities for training and career growth
- Internal mobility across an exciting portfolio of current project and future works – as we are part of the Fletcher Construction group, many of our employees work across Fletcher Construction Major Projects, Brian Perry Civil and Higgins – great opportunity to get a range of experience all within one company.
Industry leading parental leave policy - Flexible Work Practices - Fletcher Building Employee Education Fund - Employee Welfare Fund - EAP Services - Fletcher Building Share Scheme - Long Service Awards - Free membership to NAWIC / WIN - Extensive Retail Discounts
Interested? Apply Now!