Distribution Centre Administrator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:LMX/33125
- Closing Date:14 Oct 2023
Laminex New Zealand forms part of the Building Products division of Fletcher Building and we are a trusted business partner with market-leading brands for great design spaces, offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers. We have a fantastic people culture at Laminex and our priority is to make all our people feel welcomed when they join and feel valued as they continue their journey with us.
As a Despatch Administrator at Laminex, you will play a crucial role in the efficient and timely despatch of our products to customers and various locations, working Monday to Friday 10am-6.30pm. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Accurately process customer orders and ensuring they are ready for despatch within set timelines.
- Liaising with warehouse staff, logistics teams, and transport partners to schedule and coordinate the despatch of products efficiently.
- Prepare and maintain despatch documentation, such as delivery notes, invoices, and shipping labels, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company standards.
- Monitor stock levels, conduct regular stock checks, and report any discrepancies to the appropriate departments.
- Communicate with customer services to provide updates on order status, delivery times, and address any queries or concerns promptly.
- Arrange and optimise transportation routes to ensure cost-effective and timely deliveries.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in an administration role, despatch environment an advantage.
- Ability to work Monday to Friday 10am-6.30pm shift.
- Exceptional organisational abilities and attention to detail to manage multiple despatch tasks effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with customers, team members, and transport partners.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- A proactive approach to resolving issues and finding solutions.
- A collaborative and team-oriented mindset to work cohesively with other departments.
As part of the Fletcher Building group of companies, you will be able to leverage experience and relationships from across our organisation and achieve success for yourself and our company. You will be joining a business that offer great benefits that come from working with one of New Zealand’s largest listed companies, such as our Fletcher share scheme, flexible working, educational assistance for yourself and your family, and an amazing maternity package, just to name a few!
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply now!