- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/33239
- Closing Date:11 Dec 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a TTM Planner to join the Higgins Team on the Eastern Busway Alliance (EBA) where you will be designing TMP layouts and detailed draughting in temporary traffic design.
The alliance includes Auckland Transport, Fletcher Construction, ACCIONA, AECOM and Jacobs. We are delivering a significant project for Auckland, creating separate lanes for new high-frequency bus services to connect people from Botany, Pakuranga and the surrounding suburbs with the rail network in Panmure.
Come Join the Higgins Team:
- Competitive remuneration
- Join a supportive team that treat each other like Whānau
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
- Career development – opportunities to grow your career at Higgins and the wider Fletcher Building group of businesses
- Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme, including:
- A brand-new market-leading parental leave policy to ensure employees are well supported throughout one of life’s most significant events.
- FB employee share scheme, educational and welfare funds
- A significant portfolio of retail benefits across major NZ businesses such as ANZ, Z energy, PlaceMakers, Mico and Samsung.
What you will bring to the role:
- Traffic Management experience
- Relevant STMS qualifications (2/3NP or ABC-NP)
- TMP preparation knowledge
- NZTA warrant as a TMP Planner or designer is desired
- Class 1 license is essential
- RapidPlan Experience
- Minimum intermediate level CAD or Drawing experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.