Customer Service Kitchen&Bathroom-TUMU
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tumu Supplies
- Location:Havelock North
- Job Reference:TUMU33241
- Closing Date:04 Oct 2023
Tumu Hawkes Bay is one of the largest building product suppliers on the East Coast of the North Island, including manufacturing our own Frames & Trusses. The business is ever expanding whilst still holding firm to our core values that have guided us to success thus far. Our well-respected company is committed to our clients. Their business success is as important as our own.
TUMU is also part of NZ Distribution which you may recognise as PlaceMakers & Mico which belong to the wider Fletcher Building Group, so the possibilities are endless.
About the role:
Join our Havelock North team, working 45 hours per week across 5 days (Monday to Friday) with one rostered Saturday every three Saturday. The position is permanent full-time.
This role will be working within a fun and hardworking team, key responsibilities include:
- Meeting & greeting customers and delivering a high level of customer service
- Working alongside our sales team, we will look to have you leverage existing customer relationships, to expand our service offering.
- Ensuring effective time management and professional follow up of all sales leads
- Preparing orders, purchasing, managing bathroom and kitchen areas
- To be positive, willing, contributing and adaptable member of the team at all times
About you :
Your flexible approach and excellent customer service skills will certainly come in handy in this role :
- You will have expertise in bathroom design, previous experience in either the plumbing or building products industries preferably with sales experience will be an advantage.
- Personal drive and an enthusiasm for sales and attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Experience in retail / customer service
- An interest or knowledge of building products (or willing to learn)
What’s in it for you?
Remuneration will reflect the position and experience of the preferred candidate including:
- Access to group discounted Health Insurance through Southern Cross
- Professional and personal development
- Access to our Health & Wellbeing initiatives including an Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal performances recognition scheme
- Expect generous staff-buying privileges and genuine opportunities for development that come with being part of the wider Fletcher Building Group
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful Hawkes Bay business.
Please apply today and all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note - A pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required as well as being fully eligible to work in NZ.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.
Attached Document: PD TUMU Kitchen and Bathroom Customer Service Specialist Havelock North.docx