- Job Type:Part time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/33398
- Closing Date:03 Oct 2023
Haven’t heard of us? Let me break it down for you.
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. Now you’ll see our products featured on The Design Files, in The Local Project videos and winning praise on ‘The Block’. We’ve come a long way over the past 85 years – and have an even brighter journey ahead of us.
Want to know more about our story? – Search our YouTube - This is our Story
Where your story begins
We are seeking a dynamic Account Manager to join our supportive and thriving business, servicing our Northern Territory customers. This is a Fixed-Term Part-time role (32 hours). Your role will be about generating sales demand, building upon existing business and investigating new relationships across our complete product portfolio. Your proactive approach will see you growing and developing our market position as you build on customer relationships to achieve agreed sales volumes and profit margins in support of broader business objectives.
This role will focus on:
- Promote the Environmental, Health and Safety culture within the organisation.
- Managing existing customer base while developing new sales opportunities.
- Maximizing opportunities by effectively planning; scheduling and managing coverage for call ratios and effective time management.
- Working alongside internal stake holders to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to clients.
- Deliver on revenue, margin, and new customer acquisition & growth targets through the specification of our products.
- Provide Laminex product & brand expertise and education, and the ability to adapt our offering to the differing needs & drivers of individual stakeholder businesses.
- Effective communication & activity around New Product Development (NPD) launches and any relevant insights or trends.
The role you will play
You will have:
- Enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills to bring to this position coupled with the ability to prioritise customer needs and value manage projects throughout the end-to-end sales process.
- The ability to think strategically and can look for growth opportunities.
- The ability to build rapport and relationships.
- A team player attitude.
- Sales including account and/or BDM experience
- Computer Skills- Using computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, salesforce.com and PowerPoint to enter data, process, and present information
- Building and construction business is a bonus, but not essential.
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in the areas of business & marketing would be highly recommended but not essential.
Are you ready to start your next chapter?