Cyclic Crew Member
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/33419
- Closing Date:24 Feb 2024
We are looking for a Cyclic Crew Member to join the Maintenance JV Team working on the Ara Tūhono Pūhoi to Warkworth project (P2W).
As part of the cyclic crew you will be undertaking general maintenance activities and minor road repairs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who lives locally to Warkworth, this is a 25 year maintenance project proving a long term career opportunity.
Come join the Higgins team:
- Competitive hourly rate + guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to upskill and gain further licences
- Join a supportive team that treat each other like Whānau
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
- Career development – opportunities to grow your career at Higgins and the wider Fletcher Building group of businesses
- Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme, including:
- A brand-new market-leading parental leave policy to ensure employees are well supported throughout one of life’s most significant events.
- FB employee share scheme, educational and welfare funds
- A significant portfolio of retail benefits across major NZ businesses such as ANZ, Z energy ,PlaceMakers, Mico and Samsung.
- Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Prior road maintenance experience
- Available to work an on call roster
- Ability to meet a 30 minute response site for any call outs
- Incident response experience is beneficial
- Full Class 1 licence - Class 2 licence with WTR is desirable (opportunity to gain these if required)
- Experience using RAMM is beneficial
- Reliable, honest team player
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependents
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haere
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.