Sealing & Surfacing Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Road Surfacing
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/33435
- Closing Date:25 Oct 2023
A great opportunity for an experienced Sealing and Surfacing Manager to join the team in Hawkes Bay!
- Work with leaders in the business and make your mark on future growth.
- Supportive and passionate team
- Competitive salary package
- Access to Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy.
In this role, you’ll provide leadership and support for the effective delivery of sealing and surfacing projects across the region. Part of what you will do also include developing capability within the team for our people and support the Bid team with your specialised knowledge.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Familiar with contract legislation and standards ie: NZS 3910 and NZ3917, Construction Contracts Act, NEC Contracts.
- Extensive and proven experience in Sealing and Surfacing in a senior position
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence and build robust relationships.
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Motivated team player who leads from the front
- Ability to travel.
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.