- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Location:Palmerston North
- Job Reference:FCH33487
- Closing Date:19 Dec 2023
We are looking for a Traffic Manager to set up and oversee all aspects of traffic operations including planning, systems and processes based in Palmerston North.
You will oversee the planning, resourcing, and effective delivery of workload in the TTM team and wider business when necessary. This is a rare opportunity to set up a division and grow the Higgins traffic management business.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Solid TTM experience
- Good working knowledge of COPTTM
- Strong commercial acumen and a drive to win business
- Team leadership and management experience
- High level planning, project, and financial management skills
- Understanding of job pricing including materials, labour and plant and associated margin / profit calculations
- Ability to build and develop a diverse range of stakeholder relationships
What's in it for you
- Career development – opportunities to develop into a Foreman position
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
- Competitive hourly rate
- Access to Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.