Sales Manager - Residential
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:29 Sep 2023
Welcome to Stramit! We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll-formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people, and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager (Residential) to join our VIC team, located in Knoxfield, VIC. You will be responsible for managing teams in Knoxfield and Bendigo, driving sales of Stramit products (and our associated brands) to our customers. This role involves leading, supporting, and developing your wider teams, with a strong focus on the customer journey.
Responsibilities and key points about this position:
- Maintain existing customers, Identify and pursue new customer acquisition and new sales opportunities. Determine sales portfolios and ensure territories are effectively managed. Support sales team members with critical customers.
- Ensure revenue and gross margin targets are met.
- Ensure queries and sales leads are responded to in a timely manner. Execute an effective customer call cycle.
- Investigate and resolve complaints, ensuring DIFOTIS is monitored and any credits are resolved and processed promptly.
- Ensure team members are set up to succeed through appropriate coaching, mentoring, training, and development; engage and manage for success.
- Participate in field coaching opportunities and training activities to drive awareness of product changes and developments.
- Maintain accurate customer records via Salesforce and ensure all activities and opportunities are recorded. Verify sales dashboard information and provide detailed insights
To be considered for this role, we need from you:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales role, a background in building/construction is preferred
- High level of commercial acumen, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership and mentoring with successful outcomes
- Continuous improvement and strategic thinking mindset
- Success in leading diverse teams to achieve sales outcomes
- CRM experience (Salesforce or similar)
- Commitment to bi-monthly travel to VIC/TAS teams
- Full working rights in Australia
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Enjoy Stramit’s FLEX IT work program where we have 2 dedicated onsite workdays for people to collaborate onsite and build more in person connections. (role dependant)
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’. We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!