Concrete Plant Supervisor
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:29 Sep 2023
Do you want to work with a high performing company that has exceeded demand and achieved record outputs in these challenging times?
Are you open to the challenge of leading the team to the next level at our Stratford Plant in Taranaki?
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
- Great employee benefits!
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross and many more
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependents
- Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Firth
Supported by the Plant Manager and Area Manager, you will use your experience and knowledge to help grow and support, not only the site but the wider company as well.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
- Leading, guiding and developing the site to achieve goals
- Identify and support continuous improvement across all areas of the site inc HSE, Operations and Staff Development
- Ensuring Culture change is embedded including a focus on planning and high-performance expectations
- Building strong relationships with customers and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the operation of the site fleet are maintained and availability to meet customer orders
- It goes without saying that you will be an effective communicator that is able to engage with everyone you work with.
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu - What You Will Bring
You have strong leadership skills and have the ability to work with a dynamic team. Highly motivated with the ability to deliver required outcomes. You are a natural at building strong relationships to ensure you deliver on targets. You are results orientated and always strive to improve efficiencies within your management area with the ability to perform under pressure.
About our Company
Firth is a leading supplier of ready mixed concrete, masonry products and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. With a team of approx. 700 people, working in 80 sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three product groups, Certified, Masonry and Dricon.
Click on APPLY and get ready for the next challenge!
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.