Stakeholder Liaison Coordinator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/33629
- Closing Date:29 Sep 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and energetic Stakeholder Liaison Coordinator to join the Green team in Morrinsville for the Eastern Waikato Network Outcomes Contract. This contract covers the Hauraki Plains - Coromandel Peninsula region. This region includes maintenance of 530 kilometers of State Highways and pavement widely diverse in nature including remote coastal roads, rugged logging roads and heavily populated tourist bus trails.
As the Stakeholder Liaison Coordinator you will support the contract team to deliver quality stakeholder engagement and stakeholder practices for the Eastern Waikato Network Outcomes Contract, helping the team to deliver a sustainable network whilst keeping people safe, ensuring quality and environmental standards are adhered to, and that Client expectations on customer interaction are met.
Come join the Higgins Team:
- Competitive salary
- Internal Career mobility – future opportunities to grow your career at Fletcher Construction and the wider Fletcher Building group of businesses
- Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme, including:
- A brand-new market-leading parental leave policy to ensure employees are well supported throughout one of life’s most significant events.
- FB employee share scheme, educational and welfare funds
- A significant portfolio of retail benefits across major NZ businesses such as ANZ, Z energy, PlaceMakers, Mico and Samsung.
What you will bring to the role:
- A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable but not essential
- Experience in road maintenance or infrastructure processes or similar operations preferred
- Possess the ability to understand engineering and infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated skills in a coordination role
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to manage time across multiple tasks
- Good oral and written English language skills for communications and document preparation
- Proficient computer ability
- Attention to detail to deliver high quality work
Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.