Senior Pricing Coordinator- Invercargill
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMRK33664
- Closing Date:17 Oct 2023
Reporting to the Trade Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing industry leading estimating, quotations, price management and customer service to support trade sales and customers. You would be managing various administration and accounts tasks within an efficient timeframe. You will be managing information input into all relevant systems and follow up and manage all quotations given to Account Managers. It demands the ability to prioritise workload as well as helping to implement and communicate process changes. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
On a daily basis, this will also include –
- Estimating and quotations on projects
- Seeks out value-add solutions for internal and external customers
- Prepare and package plans and quotations for the relevant stakeholders with any associated material
- Confirm basis for costs with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure alignment to system discounts and specific pricing when preparing quotations
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting on required metrics and summary information.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will need to be computer literate with the ability to convey technical information to our customers. Your analytical ability to already know or learn our systems (Excel, Build-it, TDX and ACE) and use them quickly will set you apart.
In addition to this, you also possess the following –
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Highly customer focused with strong relationship building skills
- Previous experience within a pricing coordination or estimations role would be an advantage
- Ability to problem-solve to find solutions for customers
About PlaceMakers and our Benefits
PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s residential and commercial construction markets. Part of New Zealand’s largest listed company, Fletcher Building, we employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and can source more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard."
We offer an Employee Education Fund (EEF), where funding can be obtained for employees and family members to study and/or extend their learning further.
Please note – A pre-employment medical, including drug test is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.