- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:30 Sep 2023
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to create, develop and strengthen new and existing account relationships across the Auckland Region.
• Monday to Friday, full time• Vehicle, Laptop plus mobile phone provided• Auckland based – daily travel in and around Auckland
The focus of this role is to take responsibility for the development and management of an existing broad base of customer accounts along with obtaining new business within the region market to maximise profits and achieve sales objectives. This autonomous role will require you to develop existing and target new markets whilst continuing to identify, create sustainable value-added opportunities and deliver solutions to grow market share within the current customer base.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
• Attractive salary package starting from $85k plus incentive bonus opportunity
• Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross and many more
• Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependents
• Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Humes
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu - What You Will Bring
• We are looking for an effective communicator, somebody who has worked in both account management and new business generation previously.
• You will preferably have gained experience within the infrastructure industry or have a manufacturing background and be familiar with our various specialist markets.
• Expert at seeking out new business and maintaining confidence with our existing stakeholder, you will ensure that you are up to date with essential product knowledge and understanding customer needs.
• With exciting times ahead consisting of attainable growth plans as well as a clear vision of where we are heading, we are now seeking an individual with their own high expectations and ambitions who can join us and help us make it all happen.
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.