Systems and Work Management Engineer
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/31955
- Closing Date:04 Oct 2023
Job Title: Systems and Work Management Engineer
Are you an experienced engineer with a passion for implementing and optimizing digital systems? Do you have a strong background in computer maintenance management systems and a desire to drive continuous improvement across all areas of a large manufacturing plant? If so, Laminex Australia wants to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Systems and Work Management Engineer to join our team at our Cheltenham location. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the implementation and optimization of MEX – CMMS and other reliability and asset management processes. Your key task will be to prepare the CMMS and business processes transition from MEX to SAP in 2024.
This is a permanent FT position with a salary range of $70,000 - $90,000 depending on experience.
• Owner of Engineering and Maintenance digital systems including the CMMS, FMEA, etc.
• Management of Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)(MEX).
• Maintenance KPI Reporting using Power BI.
• Assist in implementing the FMEA system.
• Equipment Performance and Condition Assessments.
• Identify and improve spare parts inventory and catalogue system.
• Prepare the CMMS system transition from MEX to SAP.
• Participate in internal and external safety, quality and environmental, insurance audits, as required.
• Assist in the review of Preventative Maintenance (PM) to develop enhanced inspection intervals / strategies.
• Assist in the development and enhancement of existing databases to improve the management of maintenance information.
• Identify and implement cost-effective strategies for the management of routable critical spares.
• Tertiary qualifications in Engineering.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a medium to large-sized manufacturing plant (panel board/pulp paper industry is preferred) in an operational reliability/process development/maintenance-related role.
• Excellent computer skills – CMMS, FMEA, spreadsheets/databases/planning software, and associated tools.
• Ability to report & present complex data to suit all audience types.
• Proven data analysis capability to provide meaningful insights.
• Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills.
• Critical Thinking.
• Problem Solving.
• Meticulous Planner.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Building team cohesion and cooperation.
• Objective mindset.
• Initiating action and driving for results.
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Effective time management.
If you meet these requirements and are excited about the opportunity to work with a leading manufacturing company, we encourage you to apply. Laminex Australia is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.