Administration - Health & Safety Coordinator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Aggregates
- Job Reference:WIN/33737
- Closing Date:09 Oct 2023
About the role
To support day to day operation of our Hunua quarry, we are seeking a proactive Administrator who has a keen interest in Health and Safety. In this role you will provide efficient support to both the Quarry Manager and the National Health and Safety Manager. This includes carrying out a number of different administrative tasks for the quarry as well as coordinating and administering health and safety requirements for the wider team.
This is a junior to intermediate position which could potentially suit a recent graduate who would like to have a taste of admin and progress within health and safety.
Key attributes for the role will include excellent communication skills, the ability to build relationship with stakeholders, a can-do attitude and most of all to be a team player.
In addition, we require:
- Proven experience with administrative support or recent health and safety graduate
- Experience in reporting and coordinating relevant health and safety meetings
- High level of attention to detail, produces high quality work and has pride in output and presentation
- Responds appropriately to different situations, people and ideas
- Willing to take on new tasks and activities and uses own initiative
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proficient skills in MS Office and using social media
- A team player but also has the ability to work autonomously
We offer an attractive salary package to match the ongoing development you will receive within this role.
If you enjoy fast paced operating environments, with the opportunity to make your mark alongside great people where no day is the same, then this is the role for you.
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.