People and Performance Co-ordinator
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Human Resources
- Business Group:Steel Divisional Support
- Job Reference:EASY/33787
- Closing Date:12 Oct 2023
Join us at the forefront of New Zealand's steel industry as a leading importer, distributor, and processor of steel, proudly representing renowned brands under Fletcher Steel, including Easysteel, Fletcher Reinforcing, CSP Pacific, Fletcher Wire Products, Dimond Roofing, Dimond Structural, and Pacific CoilCoaters. We are the strength at the heart of New Zealand's buildings and infrastructure.
At Fletcher Steel, we believe that fresh perspectives and new ideas are the key to our continued success. Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a talented P&P Coordinator. If you are passionate about people and ready to embark on a rewarding career in Human Resources, you're eager to learn, grow, and make a meaningful impact on our organisation, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Support our HR team in various functions of the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, development and HR administration.
- Learn and apply HR software and tools for confidential data management and reporting.
- Collaborate with the team to organise training and development programs.
- Embrace opportunities to expand your knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Assist with creating a positive and inclusive workplace culture by actively engaging with Employees/Managers and being a friendly face for questions and guidance, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Manage various employee recognition programmes and assist with internal comms, recognising employee achievements.
- Embrace the opportunity to be mentored and grow within the HR field.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational abilities and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated MS Office proficiency, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to work collaboratively with a diverse team.
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt to new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
If you're enthusiastic about working with people, eager to learn, and excited to be part of a company that values personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and start your journey towards becoming a skilled HR professional.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a leading Parental leave scheme and comprehensive training and mentorship to kickstart your HR career. We have a supportive, inclusive and work environment, where we support WFA, with the start/finish time flexibility across the week. This is a chance to be part of a growing company with a strong reputation in the industry and a commitment to employee training and ongoing learning.