National Pricing Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:19 Oct 2023
Stramit is proud to be one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll-formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people, and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services in commercial and residential segments.
The primary purpose of the National Pricing Manager is to maximise pricing outcomes through the development and execution of Stramit’s pricing strategy, whilst maintaining high levels of pricing governance. Additionally, this role supports the business through leadership of the M3 master data function, and partners with the Sales Team to drive Salesforce use and effectiveness.
Main Responsibilities, Key points about this role:
- Leadership of the Stramit Pricing Steerco, driving the monthly cadence to ensure pricing strategy meets the business needs and supports profitable growth
- Maintain high levels of pricing governance by providing fit-for-purpose systems, reporting, and training
- Lead major price events, coordinating activities across marketing, sales, sales support, GT, finance & pricing to deliver planned retention.
- Delivery of margin improvement initiatives aligned with the pricing strategy and supporting EBIT targets
- Support NCM and wider finance team through coordination of models across PriceFx & Qliksense, providing analysis as required
- Partner with GM Sales and Sales Leadership to ensure Salesforce supports business goals, adapting as required and facilitating improvements with GT.
To be considered for this role, we need from you:
- Senior Commercial Analyst or Pricing Leadership experience in a complex environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team and collaborating with stakeholders across multiple business units
- Excellent influential skills, and ability to partner with teams to achieve better outcomes with supported data tailored to the audience.
- Super user of Excel, Salesforce, PriceFx, Power BI. Qliksense would be advantageous
- Extensive experience in reporting and dashboard development, continuous improvement mindset
- Safety-driven mentality- eat sleep and breathe it as well as lead your team with this!
- Full working rights in Australia (unrestricted)
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- FLEX-IT Hybrid work environment with 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Full training, the latest technology, and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’ button or if you would like to speak to someone about this role, please get in touch directly with Emma Kelly, Talent Business Partner email@example.com We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!