Regional Sales Manager - South/East
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:IPX/33807
- Closing Date:11 Oct 2023
- Nationally Leading Parental Leave Policy - 26 Weeks Paid
- Excellent Remuneration and Ongoing Growth and Development
- Join our Successful Sales Leadership Team
At Iplex, we are committed to a powerful vision- to tackle Australia's water challenges by forging partnerships with our customers and communities to deliver safe, secure, and innovative water solutions that not only address the present needs but also lay a solid foundation for future generations.
Our vision goes beyond words; it defines our purpose and shapes our actions. It represents the world we envision—a world where sustainable water management is a reality, where our commitment is unwavering, and where we make a meaningful impact every day.
As Australia's leading manufacturer and supplier of pipeline systems, we take pride in our pivotal role within Australia’s water industry. We understand the significance of our work, and we are driven by the shared goal of creating a better future.
About the Role
Iplex has just completed a Sales Transformation to ensure support to all our clients and customers. Due to this, we are looking for an experienced, passionate, and results-driven Regional Sales Manager to join our VIC/TAS team based from our Reservoir Office.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will develop strategic plans that ensure the sustainability of Iplex for your region, collaborating with our other Regional Managers from other states to get National results. You will set the direction for your sales team, taking ownership of the sales strategy across all market segments. You will be accountable for sustained revenue and market share growth, leveraging your exceptional people leadership skills to drive your team to ensure the delivery of outstanding customer experiences every day.
Skills and Experience
• Extensive experience in sales leadership at Multi-State Level
• Experience in Forecasting and Developing sales results
• Demonstrated commercial acumen and P&L management
• Proven ability in building/managing key internal and external stakeholders
• Have a disciplined approach to managing your sales performance and metrics
• Experience in delivering a consistent message to your team
• Demonstrated experience in engaging, developing, and leading high-performing people
• Understands the importance of performance discussions
• Bachelor of Business/Commerce/Marketing or another relevant tertiary degree (Desirable)
• Strong influencing ability and excellent presentation skills
• Good IT experience Microsoft 360 and Salesforce
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in driving transformational change programs
Why Join us at Iplex
• Enjoy the flexibility of a HYBRID work environment
• Enjoy working closely with a successful Sales Leadership Team
• Great remuneration package
• Access to all Fletcher Building Perks and Rewards
• Work in safety & people first culture
• Work for an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Take advantage of a Nationally leading Parental Leave Policy
• We take Sustainability and Diversity Seriously
Amazing chance to join our Leadership Team at Iplex. Bring your innovation, passion and extensive sales capabilities to this exciting, redeveloped position.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org