- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:13 Dec 2023
Are you looking for a Challenge? Have We Got One for You! We have a role that has become available to join our Team in Dunedin.
Nōu te rourou | What's in it for you?
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross and many more
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependents
- Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Firth
- Opportunity to complete formal qualifications in Concrete Production
Supported by your Manager, you will use your experience and knowledge to help grow and support, not only the site but the wider company as well.
Ko tā mātou mahi | Our Role
As Operations Superstar, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate despatching of our concrete, quality control of materials, inventory control and, working with our service providers, plant, and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing leadership to resolve day-to-day operational challenges
- Working with branch manager to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service
- Produce quality concrete as per Firth and NZ standards
- Ensure stock levels are maintained to meet the demand for our product
- Work with our drivers to ensure trucks are maintained and kept up to our high standards of presentation.
- Each day is never the same so if you are a whizz at multitasking you will love this role
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu | What You Will Bring
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership
- Organisational skills
- Detail oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Sense of humour
To be successful in this role the individual must be able to stay calm in sometimes stressful and time-critical circumstances.
Click on “Apply” if this sounds like you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.