- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:15 Oct 2023
Welcome to Stramit! We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll-formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people, and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
Are you our next Account Manager (Doors Segment) for our Knoxfield team? Please keep reading so we can find out…
What you will work on at Stramit:
- Hit the ground running looking after active accounts, with the opportunity to scale and increase accounts
- Customer focused role, the mindset of being the market leader in our niche
- Customer and cross-functional visits face to face, KPI of 20 calls a week
- Working with Salesforce CRM- Admin team to support you
- Budget focus, tech-savvy, and resilience are required in a competitive environment!
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders across Stramit to ensure strong customer service delivery
PLEASE NOTE: Stramit will be closing for Christmas break from 22nd December and back to work on January 11th which will mean unpaid leave during this period.
What you will bring to Stramit:
- Experience in building products is highly regarded (even though you will be fully trained around Stramit and Fletcher Building)
- Strong experience in relationship building with fantastic customer-centric outcomes
- Experience with CRMs, strong admin skills (We use Salesforce)
- Collaborative and supportive team player who can work independently as well
- Experience in selling products
Stramit is well-recognised for offering:
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- Enjoy Stramit’s FLEX IT work program where we have 2 dedicated onsite workdays for people to collaborate onsite and build more in-person connections. (role dependant)
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths, and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Fully maintained motor vehicle including insurance and fuel card.
- Full training, the latest technology, and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via the link. Even if you feel that you only meet some of this criteria, chances are you have the transferrable skills we are looking for! We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!
Stramit is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.