- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Clever Core New Zealand
- Job Reference:CLC/1234
- Closing Date:06 Oct 2023
Clever Core New Zealand is a purpose-designed offsite manufacturing facility based in Wiri. We are building a new generation of homes for New Zealand and want to be the number one supplier of panelised homes designed specifically for manufacture.
WHAT WE DO
We manufacture the walls and floors to go into Residential homes to save time on site and create a safer and better-quality product. Our clients come to us for homes that can be built faster, more accurately and with less waste.
• Build the timber frames, roofs and walls that go into our houses on site
• Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp requirements
• Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
• Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements
• Operate advanced machinery and use cutting-edge technology to assist with Production
• Proven experience as a carpenter
• Panelisation experience desirable
• Manufacturing experience
• Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
• Good communication skills
• Good understanding of basic math
• Physically fit
IN RETURN WE WILL PROVIDE
• 40 hours per week guaranteed (Monday to Friday)
• In-depth training for working with new technology and machinery
• Excellent Health & Safety practices
• A great starting pay rate with regular pay reviews based on new skills learned
• A supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online now with your CV.
We want our teams to reflect the wonderfully diverse communities that we create: where differences in gender, gender identity, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background are welcomed and celebrated.