Team Leader - Production
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:23 Feb 2024
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader - Production to join our team with the opportunity to work with the latest technology in Dry Cast & Wet Cast manufacturing.
• Monday to Friday – Full Time• Papakura Location
This is a permanent role where you be responsible overseeing day-to-day activities of the pipe and precast and concrete fabrication operations on site. Your key role will be leading and developing the team to ensure quality output and ongoing process optimisation, whilst maintaining a safe environment. If you enjoy working in a hands-on leadership role which demands a high level of skill and attention to detail, then you’ll love working in this industry.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary package starting from $70k per annum.
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross and many more
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependents
- Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Humes.
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu - What You Will Bring
- Be proven in people management and have an ability to motivate and lead a team, as well as set high expectations of themselves and others.
- You will preferably have gained experience within the infrastructure industry or have a manufacturing background and be familiar with our various specialist markets.
- Prior experience and a proven understanding of core manufacturing processes, quality control, and leading production staff is desirable.
- Be a champion for best health and safety practices, driving for a zero-harm result within your team.
- Strong communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to liaise well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient computer literacy skills - MS Office and relevant software.
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.