Inwards Goods Operator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:TLG/34278
- Closing Date:14 Dec 2023
Laminex New Zealand forms part of the Building Products division of Fletcher Building Products Ltd, and we are a trusted business partner for decorative surfaces and panel products, offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers.
Why work for us?
Laminex New Zealand empowers its employees to initiate change and consistently contribute to our success through:
- Guaranteed weekly pay
- Weekends Off! Ability to spend quality time with your whanau
- Full training on H&S and compliance
- Pay based on skills and ability, learn more get paid more
- Modern warehouse facility, strong H&S focus
We are looking for a Warehouse Operator – Inwards Goods with a can-do attitude and proactive personality to join our distribution centre in Penrose. It is a full-time permanent role, Monday - Friday, 9am-5:30pm with some flexibility required around hours.
Your key duties will include:
- Unloading inward goods safely and processing necessary paperwork from deliveries
- Ensuring raw material stock is stored and organised
- Delivering raw material supply to the factory
- Monitoring stock levels and communicating requirements
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years of experience in a warehousing or manufacturing environment with Inwards goods and receipting experience
- Reliable and reporting to duty on-time
- You are a self-starter who enjoys working autonomously
- Confident in using the computer
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet datelines
- Safe work practices are a must and be physically fit
- Forklift license required
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.