EHS Programme Advisor
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Environmental Health and Safety
- Business Group:Construction Division
- Job Reference:FCH/34304
- Closing Date:12 Dec 2023
We are looking for an EHS Programmes Advisor to join the Fletcher Construction Team. This is a 12-month fixed term contract to provide maternity leave cover.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the FCC division by coordinating and implementing environment, health & safety initiatives to ensure the division maintains the highest professional EHS standards.
Come join the EHS team at Fletcher Construction:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Career development – exposure to internal vacancies across FCC and FB
- Work alongside an experienced leader and team to help you grow and develop your knowledge in the EHS industry
- Be part of tight knit team with an awesome culture
- Based at our head office in Penrose with a modern café and free on-site parking and access to some Fletcher Building benefits
What you will bring to the role:
- Prior experience in a health and safety role, preferably at advisor level or above
- Ideally you will have a Health and Safety qualification and knowledge of risk management processes and tools
- A good working knowledge of safety, risk, environment and human resources in an operational capacity, is sought after
- Exceptional communication skills, you’ll be required to interact with a wide number of key stakeholders
- Strong administration skills, including word, excel and database management
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail
About Fletcher Construction:
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people.
Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained, and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.