- Job Type:Part time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:15 Dec 2023
Humes is on the lookout for an individual with a unique set of skills, some may even say we’re looking for a unicorn: someone who can use their administrative, logistical and management skills to consistently meet and deliver on targets and assignments to a high standard.
Nōu te rourou | What's in it for you?
This role plays a key part in ensuring all aspects of the Humes Service promise are fulfilled. With that in mind we want to share what we can offer you when you work with us:
- Starting rate $28.00 per hour
- Range of staff discounts – Les Mills, PlaceMakers, Southern Cross, OPSM, Mobil, Z Energy and more
- Employee Education Fund / Employee Welfare fund / Employee Assistance Program – Available to all permanent employees & your immediate whanau
- Market leading Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Humes
Ko tā mātou mahi | Our Role
This is a permanent part-time position, 30 hours per week, based at our manufacturing plant in Papakura. Proposed hours are 7am-1.30pm, Monday to Friday. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the site, including reception, procurement of stationary, consumables, etc, purchaser reconciliations, and the management of reception for visitors, suppliers, and staff on site.
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu | What You Will Bring
You may come from an administration, inventory or logistics background. If you are good at planning & organising, and enjoy building and maintaining effective relationships, we would love to hear from you!
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.