Project Coordinator - Tradelink Perth
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:22 Dec 2023
Want to make a real difference for a respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people? People who not only understand true partnership but also believe in out-caring and out-working our competitors, all in the name of serving our customers?
At Tradelink, we believe in going beyond just making a sale. Our goal? To provide the best solution for every single customer and keep pace with their needs. Your role as a Sales Coordinator? Helping the Tradelink community make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
There’s never been a better time to join us as a Sales Coordinator - with a clear vision and strategy in place, we’re making great progress.
• Key Contact for all customers as internal support/product coordination
• Work with Branch Managers to schedule the delivery of product to sites.
• Co-ordinate product deliveries to site, ensuring that deliveries coincide with customer request
• Convert order received via email to live orders that can then be dispatched
• Develop strong working relationships with Site Supervisors ensuring that their individual project requirements are met.
• Proactively maintain contact with customers to ensure due dates are maintained as accurately as possible.
• Set up and maintain OneDrive files
Ideally you will have
• Minimum 3-5 years in an Administration role preferable within the construction sector – plumbing background would be an advantage
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel) – JDE highly advantageous
• Strong customer service and problem solving skills
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too, here at Tradelink.
Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and protect each other because they know we’re better together.
It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
• A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
• Access to a company share scheme with free award shares
• Leadership development opportunities including formal programs, coaching, mentoring and an education fund enabling you to chose your own career development options
• Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!