Master Data Quality Analyst
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:LMX/34570
- Closing Date:04 Jan 2024
Laminex NZ forms part of the Building Products division of Fletcher Building with market-leading brands for great design spaces, offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers. With a strong commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Master Data specialist to join our team in this 12-month contract role, based Penrose, Auckland.
In this role, Your meticulous attention to detail and commitment to excellence will play a vital role in ensuring that our data remains reliable and consistent. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure historical data is accurate and establish robust processes to validate and maintain data integrity for new products, supplier prices, and end-of-line products.
- Update and maintain data records as required. Develop and manage data change requests and approvals processes.
- Integrate master data across various systems and applications to maintain data consistency. Resolve data conflicts and duplicates.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for master data attributes and structures. Document data lineage and relationships to ensure transparency and accessibility.
- Collaborate with various departments, including Supply Chain, Operations, Category Managers, Finance, Sales Pricing, and Manufacturing, to understand their master data needs and processes. Liaise with suppliers to gather and validate product information, supplier codes, costs, and barcode data.
- Identify areas for improvement in master data processes and tools to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure our data is ready and aligned to the requirements for the transition to SAP.
- Master data maintenance experience is a plus.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential, with VBA and SQL programming skills being advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-first mindset.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a genuine passion for data.
- High level of accuracy in data management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solid business acumen.
As part of the Fletcher Building group of companies, you will be able to leverage experience and relationships from across our organisation and achieve success for yourself and our company. You will be joining a business in great shape that is ready to capitalise on your drive and energy and can offer great benefits that come from working with one of New Zealand’s largest listed companies, including future development opportunities for the right person.
If you have a natural aptitude and passion for working with data, apply now or contact email@example.com for further information.