- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/34593
- Closing Date:02 Jan 2024
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Renewals Manager to join the Higgins JV Team at Liveable Streets. Based at our office in Drury the liveable streets contract maintains 1250KM of network.
This is a leadership role and an opportunity that would suit an experienced Renewals Manager or Renewals Engineer ready for their next step.
Come join the green team:
- Competitive Salary + Company vehicle
- Career development – opportunities to grow your career at Higgins and the wider Fletcher Building group of businesses
- Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme, including:
- A brand-new market-leading parental leave policy to ensure employees are well supported throughout one of life’s most significant events.
- FB employee share scheme, educational and welfare funds
- A significant portfolio of retail benefits across major NZ businesses such as ANZ, Z energy, PlaceMakers, Mico and Samsung.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 10+ years industry experience with strong maintenance experience
- Experience working on maintenance contract valued above $20 million
- Prior experience scoping, planning and programming renewals work
- Understanding of the technical, contractual and financial requirements involved in maintenance contracts
- Proficiency in RAMM is essential
- Understanding of the Construction Contracts Act and knows how to apply NZS 3910 & NZS 3917
- Strong people leadership, you will have two- direct reports (Renewals Engineer & Network Inspector)
- Strong communication and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Bachelor of Engineering or other relevant Tertiary qualifications desired but not necessary
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.