- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:07 Dec 2023
To keep the Auckland Certified fleet groovin' and movin', we are in search of a Logistics Coordinator who’s our mastermind behind scenes in making sure our trucks are strutting their stuff.
Ko tā mātou mahi | Our Role
- Manage and coordinate our Auckland Fleet includes our truck availability, working locations and maintenance and servicing
- Owner drivers contract management
- Administrative duties
- Supporting our customer service team
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu | What You Will Bring
- Strong administration background and experience
- Advanced Computer skills in Work, Excel and using inventory control systems
- Previous experience managing inwards and outwards goods
- Accurate and detail-oriented is essential
- Time management skills
- Effective communication at various levels with adaptable language and style is a valuable skill.
- Proactive in problem-solving and risk mitigation
Firth has been supplying concrete and masonry products to the construction industry for over 95 years. Our strong customer relationships and passion for innovation make Firth New Zealand’s leading concrete supplier.
Comprising of three businesses, Certified Concrete, Masonry and Dricon, our products are sold either directly or via our channel partners who operate in the infrastructural, commercial and residential construction markets. Firth Concrete is the business our customers can trust to deliver great service and products, with the commitment to doing this in the most sustainable.
Join us at Firth Industries if you're passionate, dedicated, and want to be part of a team that values your contributions. Let's build a brighter future together! Click on “Apply”
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.