Senior Pricing Analyst
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:IPX/34642
- Closing Date:04 Mar 2024
- Fantastic Work Flexibility - Ask Us How
- Ongoing Development and Opportunities for Internal and External Training
- Amazing Discounts & Rewards from Fletcher Building for the Whole Family!
At Iplex Pipelines we are committed to a powerful vision – Providing Safe & Secure Water to the World Around Us. We do this by forging partnerships with our customers and communities to deliver safe, secure, and innovative water solutions that not only address the present needs but also lay a solid foundation for future generations.
Our vision goes beyond words; it defines our purpose of Solving Australia’s Water Challenges and shapes our actions. It represents the world we envision—a world where sustainable water management is a reality, where our commitment is unwavering, and where we make a meaningful impact every day.
What Does it take to be a Senior Pricing Analyst at Iplex?
Are you passionate about pricing, building relationships, and growing your career? We are looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join our team at Strathpine. Supporting the Pricing Performance Manager your role will encompass, driving profitability in the business, researching market trends, understanding customer behavior, and help in developing competitive pricing strategies across the business.
You will have excellent communication skills and be able to support and offer advice to the sales team in the implementation and management of customer pricing and provide insights and advice on price and margin. We are looking for someone who can bring energy, innovation and personality to join an already dynamic team!
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Business, Data & Pricing Analysis
- Qualifications in Business, Commerce or Statistics
- Strong in manipulating large amounts of data
- Developed commercial and business acumen
- Advanced skills in ERP systems, Qlik, and Microsoft 360
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in creating and holding presentations
- Competent in building relationships with multiple functions in a business
- Experience working in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and opportunity identification
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Have the ability to multi-task and thrive on getting results
Why Join Iplex
- 26 weeks PAID parental leave
- Parental Leave Benefits for Primary & Secondary Caregivers
- Enjoy a Hybrid work model – 2 days at home
- Access to our Employee Education Fund
- Ability to join our Top Talent Mentoring Group
- Iplex is proud to be in the Reflect stage of their RAP
- Ongoing training, development, and internal career opportunities
- Enjoy all Fletcher Building discounts, benefits, and rewards!
- Christmas Closure – Spend time with family & friends over Christmas
Iplex is a brilliant place to work if you want to develop a career, all while having flexibility and trust from your leaders. We offer amazing benefits and love how inclusive and diverse our teams are.
We understand that sometimes you cannot always tick all the requirements, but please submit your application so it can be reviewed for this or other roles at Iplex.