- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Location:Prospect (NSW)
- Job Reference:FI/34672
- Closing Date:27 Feb 2024
• Excellent Salary Package + Car + Laptop + Phone
• Newly Designed Position at Fletcher Insulation with a Good Incentive Program
• Use Your Passion for Sales, BDM and Design in This Exciting Position
About Fletcher Insulation
Fletcher Insulation is a leading Australian manufacturer and distributor of insulation products, with iconic brands such as Pink® Batts and Sisalation®. We are an Australian company, and part of the Fletcher Building group which has businesses in Australia, New Zealand and parts of the South Pacific.
Our products are used extensively in the building industry on residential and commercial projects and are supplied through our specialist customer channels, which include insulation supply and install businesses, commercial contractors, national outlets and retail hardware stores. We are also well recognised in the building industry for our technical capability, providing expert technical advice to architects, designers, builders and homeowners on the best insulation solutions for their projects.
Are You the Candidate We Have Been Looking For?
Come and join our energetic and engaged sales team as a Specification Manager in Sydney. We are a team that thrives on exceeding customer expectations and working in a collaborative and driven environment. As our Specification Manager, you will be able to leverage existing clients, using your sales and technical skills to ignite new relationships and hunt down new opportunities for Fletcher Insulation in the A&D industry.
This is an amazing opportunity if you are passionate about networking, attending events, BDM, and have a natural hunger to exceed goals and expectations. You will understand trends, have a strong technical aptitude, and be able to communicate to a varied array of customers.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced BDM and/or Technical Sales
- Understanding of building codes/regulations and construction practices
- Networking skills and building relationships with Hot, Warm, and Cold Clients
- Previous success of growing targeted accounts
- Strong commercial, planning and analytical skills
- Understanding of working to Sales Budgets and Sales Metrics
- Exceptional Influencing and negotiation capability
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have used Microsoft Office 360, Salesforce & SAP
- Bold and outgoing personality and not afraid to bring a dynamic approach
- Full Drivers Licence
Why Join Our Team
- Monday to Friday Position
- Enjoy Flexible work Arrangements and Autonomy
- Great Salary Package + Vehicle, Laptop & Phone
- Great Incentive Program Based on your Success
- Access to Fletcher Building Discounts, Rewards and Perks!
- 26-Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Mentoring & Development Programs
- Plenty of Opportunities to Advance Your Career!
- Fletcher Insulation “Work Perks” – discounts for the whole family!
An amazing time to join Fletcher Insulation, With many newly created positions we are growing and increasing our portfolio across Australia.