- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex NZ
- Location:Palmerston North
- Job Reference:IPLEX/34676
- Closing Date:13 Dec 2023
We are team Iplex - we’re over 230 team members strong and are a leading manufacturer and supplier of plastic pipeline systems in New Zealand. We have team members working in manufacturing and distribution in Palmerston North, Christchurch and Ashburton, with our commercial head office based in Auckland.
We recognise that our people are the source of our success. We foster a culture of respect, trust, innovation and boldness, and promote our employee’s wellbeing and an environment for continuous learning. Along with a generous package of life and income protection, medical insurance, and competitive pay, we offer funding for staff education and upskilling.
We are looking for a Yard Coordinator to join our team in Palmerston North and support our yard and despatch operations by maximising our site logistics. You’ll be joining our small knit team working 3:15pm – 1am from Monday to Friday. Your key duties will include;
- Manifesting trucks
- Computer work and record keeping
- Assist yard team with picking
- Liaising with drivers, the yard, management etc
- Ideally you will have experience in a logistics, trucking or warehousing environment
- Experience with planning, sequencing, despatching
- A Forklift Licence is advantageous (but not mandatory)
- You will need to have computer skills with attention to detail
- Can cope under pressure in a busy but supportive and friendly team environment
We are a well-established organisation that provides a positive working environment and career development opportunities. If this sounds like a fit for you then please apply today!
Please note, as part of our pre-employment process, any successful applicants will be required to undergo a medical, drug and alcohol test and criminal background check.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.