Key Account Manager - Hardware & Linings Channel
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Location:Remote Location - Victoria
- Job Reference:LAM/34690
- Closing Date:11 Dec 2023
Haven’t heard of us? Let me break it down for you.
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us.
Now you’ll see our products featured on The Design Files, in The Local Project videos and winning praise on ‘The Block’. We’ve come a long way over the past 85 years – and have an even brighter journey ahead of us.
How about learning a little more about us through our Videos…
Simply look at YouTube for Laminex “This is Our Story” and “This is our Future”
Now let’s talk about the role as our Key Account Manager –Hardware & Linings Channel
In this pivotal role, you collaborate closely with the National Channel Sales Manager - Residential, contributing to national hardware sales strategies. You will strategically manage key hardware buying groups and execute detailed account plans. Your leadership extends to implementing strategies across states and regions, taking charge of buying group initiatives and growth activities. Success in this role requires a strategic mindset and effective execution capabilities within the dynamic landscape of national hardware sales.
Interested to know more?
This role is all about:
- Leading the strategic design and execution of a new internal linings channel, fostering partnerships crucial for short, medium, and long-term launch strategies.
- Spearheading account plans with IHG, Bunnings, and HBT at the head office level.
- Developing promotions driving incremental growth and enhanced "share of wallet."
- Identifying key contacts, make significant progress in fostering strong business relationships, and take the lead in implementing hardware strategy across states and regions.
- Activating customer frontline sales teams as an extension of our own, leveraging their potential for effective execution.
Is this your place?
Join our dynamic and culture-centric team! We're on the lookout for a proactive and ambitious individual to contribute to our high-performing business. If you're the right fit, you will have a proven grasp of demand creation processes and a deep understanding of the sales process. Your expertise in handling buying groups in the trade/retail space, coupled with a demonstrated ability to add significant value to stakeholders, major customers, and opportunities, sets you apart. As a natural leader, your commitment to continuous learning, development, and a team-oriented mindset distinguishes you in your field.
What’s in it for you?
- Your Well-being, Our Priority: A complimentary Groov membership ensures your mental well-being is always taken care of.
- Endless Learning Opportunities: Elevate your skills with access to over 600 enriching online modules, guaranteeing continuous professional growth.
- Exclusive Deals: Revel in special discounts from Laminex and Tradelink, infusing creativity into your living space.
- A Hub for Innovation: Our culture celebrates, nurtures, and thrives on novel ideas and innovation.
- Pathway to Ascend: The vast Fletcher Building group presents abundant opportunities for your career progression.
- Discounts Galore: Dive into a diverse range of discounts from partners like Bupa to Lenovo, making your everyday living even more delightful.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Apply today to start your journey with Laminex.