Accounts Administrator- National Office
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:34700
- Closing Date:12 Dec 2023
PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s residential and commercial construction markets. Part of New Zealand’s largest listed company, Fletcher Building, we employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and can source more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced administrator that will help support the PlaceMakers Finance Team with administration, transactional accounting, and finance requirements. You will be the primary super user for the PLUS Loyalty Scheme & redemption management along with processing, coding and reassigning National office cost centre supplier invoices and maintaining the PlaceMakers property rent payments including IFRS16 property leases.
You will also provide central administration support tasks for those PlaceMakers branches supported by the centre, with a strong “Customer Service” attitude, responsible for maintaining fleet databases for vehicles, Mobile phones, Fuel cards. The ideal candidate will need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills as they will be establishing working relationships.
This role is a permanent full-time role that located in our head office in Penrose.
What's in it for you?
- Annual Wage Review & genuine opportunities for career progression & development
- Competitive salary + bonus incentive scheme
- Staff benefits + car park and discounts
What we’re looking for:
- Accounting and Finance Qualifications preferred or equivalent by experience.
- Experience and proven proficiency dealing with high volumes of data is essential.
- Experienced user of financial accounting software / JDE or SAP system.
- Excellent levels of Microsoft excel knowledge.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and works at a constant pace to meet agreed standards, developing a course of action for self and/or team & manage.
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
Please note - A pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required as well as being fully eligible to work in NZ indefinitely.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.