- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Human Resources
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:LMX/34733
- Closing Date:16 Dec 2023
Laminex New Zealand, part of Fletcher Building, has market-leading brands for inspiring design spaces, offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers. We have a fantastic people culture and our priority is to make all our people feel valued as they continue their journey with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Kickstart your 2024 career in this diverse and all-encompassing people and performance role, where you will be working across all HR administration-related activities and providing outstanding support to our employees and leaders. Varied responsibilities include:
- Generating employment contracts and maintaining employee records
- Providing advice on leave/payroll-related queries
- Support managers with onboarding and induction activities to ensure the new starter has a positive employee experience
- Providing education and assistance to managers and employees on our people systems
- Coordinating training to support the development of our people
- Coordinating our diversity initiatives, company events and supporting the broader team to be top of their game
- Coordinating communications across our internal functions
- Streamlining people processes so you can focus on the fun stuff
You’ll ideally have 12-18 months experience in a Coordination role or potentially have an HR administration background with a keen desire to broaden your skill set. Either way, this presents a fresh opportunity to join a market-leading Organisation with unrivalled opportunities for career advancement within the team and across Fletcher Building. As well as someone who goes out of their way to deliver an awarding winning service you will be:
- Highly organised and digitally savvy with a desire to improve the way we do things
- Possess excellent attention to detail and be calm when the pressure is on
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to convey information and ideas to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Able to deliver the ultimate employee experience aligned to organisational culture
- Good sense of humour, and a can-do attitude
- Inclusive with an approachable working style; you understand that diversity adds value and you embrace a learning culture
- Able to start in the New Year, or alternatively get your feet under the desk before Xmas, with Xmas shutdown dates to enjoy your holidays!
As part of the Fletcher Building group of companies, you will be able to leverage experience and relationships from across our organisation and achieve success for yourself and our company. You will be joining a business in great shape that is ready to capitalise on your drive and energy and can offer great benefits that come from working with one of New Zealand’s largest listed companies. This includes flexible working, an incredible parental support scheme, educational support, an opportunity to learn from some incredibly talented people and involvement in exciting 2024 projects and initiatives.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com for further information.