- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:20 Dec 2023
Stramit is proud to be one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products. For everything steel roofing, rainwater or structural, you can count on us. Whether you’re a builder, engineer, architect, specifier, distributor, re-seller, installer, steel fabricator or DIY-er, we’ve got you covered.
Our Hobart team is on the hunt for their next Account Manager!
Main Responsibilities, Key points about this role:
- Hit the ground running looking after active accounts, with the opportunity to scale and increase accounts
- Customer focus role, mindset of being the market leader in our niche
- Customer and cross functional visits face to face, KPIs and strategy to be your best!
- Working with Salesforce CRM- Admin team to support you
- Budget focus, tech savvy and resilience required in a competitive environment!
- Building and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across Stramit to ensure strong customer service delivery
To be considered for this role, we need from you:
- Experience in similar role and like minded industry is ideal (even though you will be fully trained around Stramit and Fletcher Building)
- Strong experience in relationship building with fantastic customer centric outcomes
- Experience with CRMs, strong admin skills (We use Salesforce)
- Collaborative and supportive team player who can work independently as well
- Experience in selling products
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days)
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Please note, we are closed from 22nd December and back on January 11th. We are looking for our next Account Manager to start in the New Year!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’ button or if you would like to speak to someone about this role, please get in touch directly with Emma Kelly, Talent Business Partner email@example.com We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!
Stramit are proud to be an endorsed employer of Work180, empowering Women in our workforce. For more information, please visit our page: https://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/stramit