Class 4 HIAB Driver- Auckland
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Delivery Services
- Job Reference:34851
- Closing Date:06 Mar 2024
Help us build New Zealand! PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets.
We are looking for a reliable Class 4 Delivery Drivers in Auckland area. If you love driving and don’t want to be tied to a desk…and are looking for a fun, physical, outdoors role with lots of variety…then this is for you!
About the role:
Reporting to the Regional Transport Manager, the position is permanent full-time, 45 hours per week, delivering orders to our customers in a timely, professional, and safe manner. We use a range of hassle-free, modern-day apps and hand-held technology, limiting the need for drivers to complete lengthy paperwork, saving you time, and making your life easier.
A fast-paced and physical role, you will be part of our solid team of professional drivers, safely delivering orders to our customers whilst ensuring that we always provide exceptional service.
Day to day you will be:
- Collecting a consignment from our branches or plants and completing deliveries to our customers across the region
- Supporting the team to ensure our customers are receiving an exceptional service
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Hold a full, Clean Class 4 NZ Drivers Licence
- Must have HIAB Experience (Hiab ticket preferred but not essential)
- Ability to pass a medical and a drug & alcohol test
- Have an excellent manner with people, especially customers
- Be physically fit as manual handling and heavy lifting are a requirement
- Be reliable and have a good attitude towards health & safety
What we offer:
We are a fun, diverse team who work well together and support each other. We offer very competitive rates and a performance incentive scheme. You will have the opportunity for on-going training and development as well as a solid career path with career progression. In return, you will be joining a well-respected company offering a range of benefits that come with being part of the wider Fletcher Building Group, so you're in good hands with us!
As part of our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing.
If you have a great attitude to work, are reliable, have good time keeping skills and an excellent manner with people, then we’d love to hear from you – please click apply!
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.