- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/10057152
- Closing Date:07 Mar 2024
Our Higgins Green Team Wairarapa have an opportunity for an experienced Drainlayer to join the crew!
We have a number of large projects we are currently working on and more in the pipeline for you to get stuck into and be a part of transforming the infrastructure landscape! We can offer job security, career development and a comprehensive remuneration package.
- Grow and develop in a supportive team who treat each other like Whānau
- Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
- Competitive hourly rate
- Awesome benefits for you and your Whānau to enjoy
As a Drainlayer with us, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all drainage is laid according to specification and best practice industry standards, be self-managing ensuring that all timelines and targets are met and be available for weekend and night work as required. You’ll also share your knowledge and mentor our apprentices.
What you'll bring to the role:
- A Certified Drainlayer licence, however if you have the experience but no tickets we can help you get certified!
- Confidence and proven ability in undertaking all aspects of drainlaying, including inside and outside work
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Civil sector experience
- A strong work ethic
- A strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
- Be physically fit, able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day.
If you are looking for a new role in an organisation where you can grow and develop then apply online or drop into our Branch TODAY!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.