- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:24 Feb 2024
We’re on the lookout for a reliable Warehouse Coordinator to join our Henderson team!
What we can offer you when you work with us.
- Salary starting from $50k per annum
- Range of staff discounts – PlaceMakers, Southern Cross, OPSM, Mobil + more
- Employee Education Fund – Available to all permanent employees & your immediate whanau
- Market leading Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Humes.
Your duties will include:
- Unloading containers and coordinate product for storage within DC guidelines
- Manual handling, operating fork hoist, reach and counterbalance machines
- Inventory control – maintain stock levels, conduct physical counts
- Raise purchase orders and ensure good are checked off against orders.
Standard hours of work are 40-hours per week, Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Skills and Experience
Full Driver’s Licence required. F endorsement & Forklift licence preferred although we can support for the right candidate as you will be required to operate a forklift in the yard.
While a background in either warehousing or a distribution environment will be advantageous to this role, it will also be important you are you are able to demonstrate:
- Planning and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate Computer skills (Microsoft, Excel, Outlook)
- A Health & safety focus as we strive for a zero-harm workplace
- Strong communication written and verbal
- Able to undertake some repetitive heavy lifting– up to 25kgs
- A willingness to be trained and learn new skills.
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.